Critical illness cover
Serious illness can strike at random. It can cause shock, fear, turmoil and potential financial disaster. Level term life insurance with Critical illness provides a cash payment if you become seriously ill and will assist in providing financial security if ever you happen to suffer from a major health problem (Stroke, Heart Attack or Cancer).
This kind of life insurance pays out the sum insured normally after diagnosis of the insured person having contracted one of a range of specified critical illnesses. These illnesses usually include heart disease, stroke, cancer and loss of limb. This is not offered as a standard part of a life insurance policy. This policy is a more comprehensive policy and is thefore more expensive .The proceeds of a policy can be used to repay a mortgage,modify a home or can be used for a holiday of a life time whilst recuperating from a serious illness. Insurance Companies will quite often include free Critical Illness cover for your children.
- You choose the amount of cover you want and how long you would like the policy to run for.
- If you die or are diagnosed with an earlier critical illness during the policy term your insurer will pay the amount you are covered for.
- The types of illnesses covered include Heart Attack, Stroke, Cancer and Multiple Sclerosis (the full list of illnesses covered are detailed by the insurers in their key features document which is available on request).
- If you set up a joint policy (one policy covering two people) the amount of cover is paid out on the first claim.
- The policy stops when a claim has been paid. These policies have no cash in value at any time.
Find the best value insurance deals with GT Mortgage - the impartial adviser you can bank on.
AT GT Mortgages, we understand how important it is for you to protect yourself, your family and your home. With our experience and expertise, we can tailor a package for you to suit your needs and ultimately your budget. We can advise you which cover is suitable and explain the benefits and extra options available so you can be sure you arrange the right type of policy.
Why don't you give us a call you give us a call today on 01324 622226 for a consultation. Our advisors will help you choose the right deal for you.
GT Mortgages is not tied to one or a panel of Life Assurance Companies and can offer advice from over 20 different companies to find the policy and premium that is right for you.